Do you need a mainframe contractor to help you with this technology? Consider hiring a telecommute specialist through mainframe.us.com.
z/OS Systems Programmer:
To meet the specific requirements of your installation, you can customize z/OS functions and interfaces to take advantage of new functions after installation. The role of the system programmer is to install, customize, and maintain the operating system. The z/OS operating system runs on various hardware configurations. A system programmer must define the hardware I/O configuration resources that are to be available to the z/OS operating system. The hardware used can be either IBM or other manufacturer machines. As a z/OS system programmer, you must be aware of the following:
- Storage concepts
- Virtual storage and address spaces concepts
- Device I/O configurations
- Processor configurations
- Console definitions
- System libraries where the software is placed
- System data sets and their placement
- Customization parameters that are used to define your z/OS configuration
Let mainframe.us.com help you with your MVS OS/390 z/OS Systems Programming.
Phone: (602) 334-0617