How quickly can Trainframe deliver a custom training module?
We can deliver your custom modules within ten (10) business days.
Why choose Trainframe?
- We provide custom, interactive, self-paced and repeatable training
- Learners experience “real world” problems and scenarios
- All SOP modules have internal scoring and reporting capabilities
- All computer platforms and applications are SOP eligible
- Training module development time is minimal
What are the benefits?
- Employees learn to use your tools, your processes and your procedures the way they were intended to be used
- Organizational knowledge is identified, captured and transferred to new employees
- Key performer expertise is identified, captured and distributed across the organization
- Company and industry best practices are proliferated throughout the organization
- Certification mode ensures that learning is taking place
- Costs are controlled
Who can use Trainframe?
- Technology Companies
- Financial Services
- Call Centers
- Government Agencies
- Schools & Universities
- Business Services
Internal groups include:
- Customer Support
- Data Center Operations
- Human Resources
- Application Development
- Tech Support
Which training modules are immediately available?
- z/OS Entry Level Console Operations
- z/OS Intermediate Level Console Operations
- z/OS Advanced Level Console Operations
- Sysplex for z/OS Console Operators
- CICS for z/OS Console Operators
- DB2 for z/OS Console Operators
- IMS for z/OS Console Operators
- VTAM for z/OS Console Operators
- MIM for z/OS Console Operators
- ThruPut Manager for z/OS Console Operators
- HMC Overview for z/OS Console Operators
- HMC for z/OS Console Operators
- CA-7 for z/OS Operators and Analysts
What do customers say about Trainframe?
"What an impressive tool for training operations – I certainly wish we had something like this when I was an operator! The screens appear to be real time, from working at the console, viewing PEM alerts, logging on to TSO and logging into NETVIEW." Mary G. – Storage Management
"Great interaction. Very realistic." Will S. – Command Center Operator
"It's an opportunity to practice computer procedures that we need to know." Debbie F.. – Command Center Operator
"Hands on training is more beneficial than reading notes, manuals, CBT etc." Sam T. – Command Center Operator
"Each Trainframe module reacts like the real thing." Tanya L. – Sr. Computer Operator
"This type of training is so unique. I've never seen anything like it. It's a winner!" Charles S. – Shift Manager
"This training shows exactly what an operator could expect to see." Tim M. – Availability Specialist
"Simulation of real life situations. More interaction than other training programs." Leo D. – NOCC Operator
What is an estimated cost for Trainframe?
Prices as low as $150 per trainee. To obtain exact pricing for your shop, please email: email@example.com. or call (623) 594-3956.
We create simulation modules for all environments including Mainframe, Midrange, Windows, Unix, AS/400, RS/6000, End User tools and Network technologies. Ask to see our samples of customer modules that might be related to your needs.
To arrange a demonstration of these or other Trainframe training modules or to obtain further information, please contact:
Phone: (623) 594-3956